Sunday, August 14, 2011
@ 4:33 PM
Anyway, national day was quite zz except for the super awesome stress-relieving shopping at bugis that followed! Shopping really... retail therapy, is THERAPY. Okay what am I saying, it just lets you have this awesome break from stressful life and work and allows you to go all out on a rampage for new clothes :D And shoes and bags and anything you can find :) I really want a fedora/hat or anything but ah well :P hehe.
Lynn and I in our MANU JERSEYS!! (okay im not exactly a fully converted manu fan, i still bear the hopes of any liverpool fan for the day liverpool makes it back to the top four! :D)
Deb and I in a pretty shop in Bugis street :D (Check out deb's pretty navy blue dress)
Stress makes you a complete retard sometimes and yes I POSED WITH THE SMURFS HANGING DOWN FROM THE TREE -.- (do i look like a tourist!!! :D :D :D) If you can't see the smurfs, click to enlarge. hehe
And setting priorities right. Well of course studies is always #1 in a student's life, I feel myself gradually being drained by school and all its activities. But school never felt so cold before. Even during national day, it was just.... a concert. Like entertainment. Fortunately I was sitting with Wong and Eunice and it felt so back in RG again where we all jumped and got high during the concert sing-a-long segment. When i turned back to look at the people behind me... well they were just standing there stoning or something. :/ Not what I'd wanna be part of. Hope it gets better ahh.
And there's the lack of warmth thing. Oh well, JC life is so quick-paced everyone just cares about their own goals and there's hardly enough time to try to get to know people better. Friendships that last? Nah very few.
40210, AK BATCHIES, why do I miss you ladies so much. :'(
And I'm drowning in guilt from today's 'event'. Look you're never probably gonna read this, but you're a great awesome friend and person, and hey, you deserve better. I've got no place and time for that now, and it's not even under my 'waiting list' for priorities, like really. NO TIME. and Yeah I'm just not ready for it ): I'm really sorry. Like I really am. I don't know how I'm gonna make it up to you, but I hope you'll move on and find someone better-deserving than the selfish ugly me :X