Sunday, July 3, 2011
@ 9:30 PM
I don't care who your latest target is, just don't mess around with my friends, alright? I don't think I'll let you off that easily.
And I'm really sorry I can't be your new and latest boy toy, cus I ain't cute, and most importantly, I GOT NO BALLS. I lack what you crave for the most, and I most certainly, do not approve of what you're doing. But oh well, my persuasion falls deaf upon your hardened heart, my efforts are obviously in vain.
Since I'm not a guy and I can't really empathize with how guys feel about being objectified and led on and suddenly being dumped after you label them as 'fat' or boring, but I'm not your back-up plan, to entertain you when you're bored, like, "HRH is bored so you should go entertain her now". And I'm not your Aunt Agony who is ever-available to listen to your boy issues (like how your crush doesn't like you back). I can only be your friend, and I'll only treat you however I feel you deserve to be treated. You don't bother when all I need is a listening ear, you are cold whenever you come to me, and I've welcomed you warmly and embraced you all this while. Truthfully, I'm really hell sick of being the nice friend who's ever so accessible and disposable. I'm a human being, and I deserve my dignity as well.
I'm sick of trying. So goodbye, friend.