Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
@ 11:34 PM
Sometimes I'd think, if I didn't meet you you'd still be around. I know its been a couple of months but I still feel the pain and I can't get rid of it. Will it ever subside? Idk. And the pain gets a little less everyday, which is good. But the void will be there for a really long time, if not for eternity. And no one can fill it for me :( Living on a prayer from day to day. Just praying for the strength to endure life, not for an easy one though.

Smiling is less tiring than telling the whole world you're sad.