Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, June 17, 2011
@ 9:47 PM
Well today was more productive than ever. Though I didn't manage to cover periodicity yet, I AIM TO COVER IT BY TONIGHT by all means, even if it entails staying up till daybreak, I'M SO GONNA DO IT.

And studying was awesome cus Yixian came over (all the way from cck) to muggg and of course, we did mug and camwhored too. Thanks for coming by Yixian, you gave me the company I need and I've been craving for that since... forever. It's horrible being alone and I hate the feeling of loneliness and all that sorta stuff when you realise you've got no one near you and you gotta face life and that pile of notes on your own it kinda sucks.



Today was awesome :D



Yeah we are quite retarded sometimes ;)

Labels: