Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
@ 8:48 PM
One day left.

Went to school yesterday for Bio Consult with Mr Zhou with Roy and Zhiru! Was kinda fruitful except that I was rather sleep deprived and absorption rate wasn't at its max. And now I'm just feeling weak all over, idk why.



My energy bar; I need MORE of it.


And yesterday evening was spent at Jonathan's first birthday party! No photos from the party yet, but we did take some pretty polaroids :) Despite all the gloom, I've a new pencil case to take to exam halls! It's really pretty, though a little tiny but it'll do for now :)







Retroooo



Not much of a thinking mood today, so no long posts ;)

One day left of the holidays, and to CTs.

Labels: ,