Monday, June 20, 2011
@ 11:09 PM
I saw this piece of ash-like dried leaf thing under my Bio file today. I had to bring it to school cus I was supposed to study (note the word supposed) with a couple of archers. And when I lifted the Bio file out of the shelf that dried leaf unravelled itself and IT WAS A FREAKING DEAD LIZARD that dried up and turned black like OMG EW MAJOR FREAKO IN THE MORNING! So I freaked out and spent five minutes trying to get rid of it. And I eventually did, with masking tape. And cus of that, I missed the bus, and missed TWO TRAINS at Bedok cus peak hour's soooo crowded and I was late for school.
And when I bought the pretty pink nail polish I had on at Hwang's house from THEFACESHOP, I was a total klutz and left it at the counter cus I was talking to zhiru! D: Like epic moment okay luckily I checked and ran down to the counter to take it back (yes miraculously it was still there and the cashier did not remind me :O) But anyways, I got it back. BUT OH EM GEE WHY AM I SO BLURRRRR. And I was just basically dead the whole day.
I went home and slept for four hours, and headed to the airport to pick my dad up who had just flown in from Paris. I woke up with a cold and was sniffing all the way in the airport (though T1 isn't cold at all). AND I must say, T1 has changed quite a lot! We couldn't find the arrival hall at first! Yeah major reconstruction there, even the toilets are beautiful. They've got automatic sensor sanitary bins in every cubicle, the walls are painted a muted yellow ochre and its just so beautiful :D Sometimes I wish school toilets were like this, or at least, as well-maintained. But nah, dream on.
And my dad brought back lots of apparel and knick-knacks from Paris! Like there was this shop called PYLONES and he got lots of quaint stuff from there. They were soooo beautiful! And he got my mum and I clothes from PROMOD (I tell you, I'm absolutely in love with one of the tops he got - my dad has good taste hehe) and some clothes from ZARA freaking ZARA for my sis. (Yeah she's kinda picky. )
From this June, I've gotten ONE SKIRT, ONE PAIR OF BLEACHED JEANS, TWO PAIRS OF SHORTS, AND FIVE TOPS!! (Yeah I kinda got two tops from Mango and Lalu yesterday...) hehehe :D I LOVE SHOPPING SO MUCH OMG RETAIL THERAPY ATW MAN.
Okay to the emo bit. Just one liners for now.
I really need to stop this. I'm quite confused but I hope it'll get better. And THIS KINDA THING ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF MY PRIORITIES (on my thought list I mean). IM SUPPOSED TO STUDY. ugh. Why is this happening.
I hate being insecure. And I'm not insecure about myself, about how people think about me. It's just some weird thing that I don't know what it is but OMG I don't wanna find out either. Ok done.
Back to BIO.