Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
@ 7:53 PM
Are awesome.

I slept at 4am this morning and woke up at 1pm. Well it not that bad, but I guess if my mum were home she'd drag me outta bed by 10. Whoo. I went to take a really long nap around half past three. And I just woke up thirty minutes ago.

That's how my day was spent. Sleeping.

Since school's officially starting from tomorrow onwards, I might as well take the time today to sleep more because it's probable I'm not going to sleep so much in the next two years. Pfft. And I may not have time and energy to keep this place up and running any longer. :P

Oh, and

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG ♥




Making rumors on Facebook is just so easy it's amusing. LOL.

Labels: ,