Saturday, January 22, 2011
@ 2:01 AM
Updates on life: In the midst of JIP, having fun at school snoozing in the theater with lush red cushion seats.
Sadly this post isn't anything fun it's rather emooo and angsty. Well I know it sucks to update a super dead blog that was originally full of soccer hype and kpop with such content, but I seriously can't help it.
Cus right now, I'm feeling nothing but confused and a little irritated, and you could say, I'm discouraged. I'm a really really simple minded person, well to a certain extent I guess this is true, and there's one thing I really hate - mind games. Yes, absolutely if that's what you call it.
Challenges are welcome, they bring entertainment to my boring school life, but we have a problem here. It's not just me, it's everyone - when you win a challenge, there's a high chance you're gonna lose interest in the object in question. It's the same for all of us. Cus life is about conquering peak after peak (well you don't exactly have to climb Mt Everest for that matter, I mean it figuratively) and people tend to move on after they have excelled in something or achieved a certain goal they previously set and go on to the next. There's no dwelling on previous achievements cus that is just plain, self-delusion.
This is what life is all about.
But mind games is a different story. The challenge is there, it is already set, but it really is hard telling if you've fulfilled the task requirements and attained your goal or whatever it is. This is particularly brain-wrecking as you spend most of your time trying to decipher the riddles and read between the lines when you should be working to complete it and move on. Your entire life and schedule is turned topsy turvy. And it could lead to many problems thereafter.
Okay, fine. So you say that it 'spices up' the process, the mind game. Yes, it does in fact. Initially, one finds it mind-boggling and unique, but after a period of time (it varies from individual to individual), it just gets really tiresome.
I really want to end this soon. Like, really. It's not something to joke about. I may have been nice and easygoing about everything in the past, but for an issue like this, I'm sorry but I can't let it go so easily. Things have to be cleared up and the matter has to be settled soon or I'm gonna go bonkers way before school work kicks in. That is bad, as you know it.
All of us need to move on, so please, wake up.
Okay that's all I have to say for now, and fyi the above two paragraphs are directed at a particular individual, and it probably isn't anyone who happens to chance upon this site. But really, I'm very absolutely totally extremely excrutiatingly SICK OF THIS and I want it to end soon. And I mean it. It's getting way too out of hand and you're treading all over me.
Done with my angst.

This is to remind me how I fell sick some days back and I had to wear a mask at home. LOL.
P.S. wow actually managed to type this much in less than half an hour! New achievement! ^^ (such long wordy posts used to be a pain in the neck and I'd take hours just to complete them).
Labels: angst