Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
@ 11:58 PM
I've always thought that recordings were meant to sound much better than in real life, and concerts were basically well, just mere lip synching and bg music. (especially for KPOP somehow).

I've always thought that people who danced couldn't sing as well as they were supposed to (without dancing).

I've always thought live performances were a waste of money.

DBSK/JYJ transported me to heaven today and proved all these wrong.

Thank you for making 16/10/10 special.

Photos? Maybe. maybe not.

P.s. vampii i know who you are now. stop hiding! hehe

Labels: