Saturday, October 2, 2010
@ 3:20 PM
JYJ COMING. aha. But i dont know if i can go, cus my parents dont seem very happy with it. I mean cmon its a little bit of a rip off isn't it, $68 for a not very good view, or no view at all, and $168 for a good view. Well money doesn't come by that easily. Not for me.
I can well go on and on about equal opportunities, level playing fields and economic and social equity. But as you can see, even in a place with a not-so-obvious income disparity like so, such things do exist. And yeah technically it ain't very fair. Can't help it though, life ain't fair. What we gotta do now is try to strike rich. If i were a guy I'd go play soccer like mad and hopefully become the next....
TORRES! Hope he comes back, keeping the faith yo~
So, the point is, I hope someone offers to sponsor me but that's never gonna happen. Or i bump into them in the streets but nope i wouldnt like that. I rather go watch a concert. Watching people doing what they love most - and what they do best.
For that I need red clothes, if I'm going. The only red stuff I can get my hands on are like jerseys. God. Hope this works out. And one thing more, about unfair unequal opportunities. Not just money, money doesn't work out all the time. Booking starts at nine on monday, when most of us are in school. And computers there are laggy. oh well :)
KILL ME NOW.
But on a happier note, MY DAD RETURNED FROM BELGIUM/ITALY/NETHERLANDS/GERMANY WITH 1.5KG OF BELGIUM CHOCOLATE!!! WHOOHOO =D shall go drown my sorrows in dark chocolate the loveee AND CHICKEN RICE. hmm don't go very well eh, shall tackle the chicken rice first. And nope I don't share such exotic stuff. :D
Moving on from JYJ sulking,
HIS ARMBAND PROVED HE WAS A RED TORRES TORRES!!! CMON TORRES! TOMORROW NIGHT! :D
The good thing about soccer? You can watch it live from your home, no need to spend so much money flying there :) Though the experience would be wonderful. Well just that this worldcup you'd probably return home half-deaf from the vuvuzuelas :P
Labels: DBSK