Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, September 10, 2010
@ 11:14 PM


When the world falls down like the rain,



today i bought new earphones. :D yay me. had to change it TWICE cus both of the previous ones i got had slight defects (the copper wire was completely exposed :O

And i was looking for Something Bout Love butttt i saw something even better :D Toki Wo Tomete! Okla abit lag but at least i bought it lorhh :D

AND TO J&S: THANKS FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER tho i dno who you are HEHE :D

Okay enough spazzing over songs, I saw this dude that looks like Torres hehe a few days back! Nearly dieded LOLS :D

What am I doing now? Downloading songs, downloading videos, being awed by yuchan's super big collection of stuffff like AN AN MAGAZINE (hehe i saw that in HANAKIMI!) and etc... multi tasking TOTHEMAX.

I need a totem.

And the awesome vid:(Im telling you to watch this.)