Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
@ 6:01 PM
Haven't I have any freedom at all?

All my major exams are over (Except Math and HCL Os) and what is this? I'm not allowed to watch videos/dramas??? I beg your pardon? I haven't been doing so for the past half a year, haven't you noticed? Is watching videos not a normal thing to do for a teen?

Telling me to do something useful, I've done LOADS of overly 'useful' things the past year, give me a break please.

And btw if you're wondering why they are so restrictive, I haven't been spamming videos like some of my friends, i've only watched four episodes of SUNGKYUNKWAN since thursday. That's four days. One per day isn't very much, is it?

And I still gotta watch lots lots lots more. Damn.

This confirms my decision of marrying someone from overseas and moving there too.

Labels: