Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
@ 5:16 PM
No life.

At least I had time to finish reading Sophie Kinseller's The Undomestic Goddess. It's a really cute book with a lot of hidden meaning, quite different from Gypsy, where it's just chunks and chunks of tragedies and heartwarming beginnings. Okay both books end with the same kind of beginning yeah. hahaha.

Samantha Sweeting's got it all in for her.

Realised reading's quite fun if you read the correct things :D Heh. New way of procrastination. :P

Now let's get on with SS PT.

You know you're my saving grace

Labels: