Saturday, July 17, 2010
@ 12:02 PM

though it only lasts a little while;
Lesley Pearse is an awesome writer. Gna get my hands on more of her books, though they're usually AT LEAST 500 pages long, it's worth the time. Great stories. I read Charlie last year, and just finished Gypsy today, they were both so moving and whoo~ :)
How I actually got down to reading the last few hundred pages of Gypsy yesterday night and today. I found out I had nothing to do and felt incredibly lost. So I began reading again. After a long while. After having to read a whole stack of argumentatives for the past couple of months and struggling to analyse them, reading narratives just made me feel I had my life back. The power of imagination.
One thing bout Gypsy though, the ending is super unpredictable, and my favorite character Sam died ): I liked him the most. He sounded like a Jesus Navas D:
Yes Imma find more Pearse's works to read :D Finally reading has come back to me. Fiction though :D
Nothing beats a good book. Maybe except food haha :0
Labels: school