Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
@ 5:28 AM
One of the most exciting matches ever. 1-0. Spain was really really tight haha (esp on defence) and their tackling was whoa PRO (for both countries). Only got to catch the second half though, NO YELLOW CARDS IN THE SECOND HALF! :) They really did professional football :D Super nice to watch and exciting exciting so many GOAL OPPORTUNITIES but only ONE became THE goal in the end! Puyol! Whoohoo (actually i thought tht Torres could score one more time towards the end but... the ball didn't get to him haha)

At first when the second half started I was sosososososooo shocked Torres wasn't playing! It was dominated by midfielders! Change strategy haha. But it was still super good maybe even better but Torres came in at the end like last dno how many minutes to substitute DAVID VILLA (HEHE LOVE HIM)cus of the open-er defence hehe. OMG FRIGGING WHOOHOOOOO UNPREDICTABLE.

SCREAMSCREAMSCREAM alot of my neighbours were up to watch this EXCITING match!!!! Seriously, it felt like finals. Don't feel like watching finals already. heh. Both teams were really good and it's sucha WASTE this is the SEMIS.



WOW. Check that, Paul's right this time too :O

Labels: