Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
@ 9:58 PM
FOUR AND A HALF MORE HOURS =D

This is the moment.

okay i'mma sleep now, will wake up later AND NOT SLEEP ANYMORE!! (means ill only sleep FOUR AND A HALF HOURS) shall sleep in school heh heh. Quite cranky right now over a few things.

#1 There's school tmr (unlike some people)
#2 I HAVENT DONE ALL MY WORK
#3 No one gna watch with me D: (QIU TIANYU!!!!)
#4 I HATE FEELING ZOMBIE WHEN THERES PE.

OKAY THATS ABOURRIT TATA.

C'MON MY DAVID VILLA WHOOHOO AND FERNANDO TORRES EDITH LOVES YOU♥

Labels: ,