Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
@ 10:58 PM
I was taking the bus home today, and dropped my bottle e_e and this stranger picked it up for me. Quick reflexes, that person. And offered me his jacket cus I guess he saw I was having goosebumps and feeling cold.

I'd been wallowing in self pity and misery the past few days thinking that the world was selfish, unfeeling and cold. But this person made me realise that people weren't heartless and were able to be kind still.

Thank you.

It'd be nice if more people were like this. I'm inspired.