Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
@ 12:27 PM


it's playtime;


yknow what, today's SATURDAY alreadyyy!!! :D one week into the holidays! which means...

it's finally overr!!!

Round 2 was quite funnn!! :D Compared to the first round... hehe we had cute stuff like nail polish remover and HEART-SHAPED vitamin C tablets... hoho... and smuggled some mentos in (for sugar rush if required) yeah. What do you get from 3 mainstream students! LOADS OF FUN AND NONSENSE C: Though we spilt alot of stuff everywhere (most by me x.x) it was still quite enjoyable. Felt like some fun session instead of well, olympiad. HAHAHA :) love chem practicals now, used to hate them though hehehe :D

Following that had to change out of SCHOOL U (haha duhh) and rush to bishan to meet gina (our shopping date!) and met some strange people along the way. Like...

Person: Hey, I was at the bench next to yours
Mememe: Hurhhh what bench? Park bench? I've never sat on benches for ages!
Person: No, during the prac just now. It was hard wasn't it?
Mememe: What prac?
Person: O.O CHEM PRAC
Mememe: Whuut thing? I don't do chem :) Think you've got the wrong person :D
Person: Oh +shuffles off+

Anywaaaysss got to Bishan and saw Gina and sat NAT also hahaha! Asked the usual questions about her LOL and we proceeded for lunch and SHOPPING@313 AGAIN!!!! I'm starting to like that place, it's sooo new haha! :D But shan't go there too often or I'll get sick of it (like how I am for Marina and PlazaSing). Maybe I'll go to Tampines ONE soon :) Okay so we snooped around a bit and went off.

That was how the first friday of June was spent :D



LOL

Labels: ,