Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
@ 9:33 PM
Disclaimer: Five in the Black is TVXQ's second Japanese album :) All the photos in this post were taken by my awesome PINK phone, TIFFANY (named her that after my late pencil D:)



I HAVE FIVE NEW PRETTY PAINTBRUSHES♥


today I'm HAPPY AGAIN :D cus I finally bought NEW PAINTBRUSHES!!! Seriously, these things are costly. Like, you can buy two posters of xx idol with the money from ONE PAINTBRUSH. Yep these things are just so... mm. Thanks to them I feel like I bought a whole lot of new stuff to play with :D

But it's just five paintbrushes... hehe

&meh tutor was shocked today that I finished all the math stuff we got from school (except revision exercise that one's a killer) in a week. (Actually it's two days). What you get from going hardcore a couple of hours for two days consecutively... :D Gives me headaches though hehe x)

He supports portugal. Coentrao's team :) HAHA! I'll just hide somewhere on Friday during the Brazil-Portugal faceoff D:



Oh, and what's up with some restaurants (it's a chopstick holder you dumbass -.-)Debs was totally intrigued by this thing.

Labels: