Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
@ 12:21 AM
nimin is secretly sick inside.

haha anw these are really funny click

EXCERPT #1:

"hehe..well lets just say this has happen before" giggled Jasmin.

"Ah-Hin wake up!..Ah-Hin...! HEY! Wake up sleepy head" yelled Jasmin as she
tried to wake her up.
"Mmmm...5 more min. mom…"said Ah-hin as she went back to sleep

"looks like she is'nt going to wake up, what do we now?" said Yunho

"Just wait...this always works" grinned Jasmin

Jasmin leans close to Ah-hin's ear, and starts to whisper.

**"Ah-hin? you LOVE Changmin don't you?..."
"mmm...yes" Ah-hin whispered in her sleep

"why don't you tell him how u feel? his right in front of you, waiting for
you, hurry...before he leaves, tell him how u feel!...Ah-hin his walking
away!..

"Changmin! COMEBACK! Changmin!..I LOVE U!"…muttered Ah-hin

Yunho couldn't stop giggling as he saw Ah-hin react to what Jasmin was
whispering to her.

Jasmin continued slowly torturing Ah-hin with her biggest nightmare

"Oh...who's that?...could it be?...has Changmin found himself a new girlfriend?"

""N..NO!..CHANGMIN!" Ah-Hin shouted with fear as she quickly reacted.


LOL... hmmm... speaking of reactions, doesn't it remind you of dynamic equilibrium? URGH CHEM GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

EXCERPT #2:

"no "buts" you go ahead and get those sexy ties I love so much…did I mention they are sexy? Jasmin sweat dropped ^^'

and

Yunho and Ah-hin got in the limo

"DRIVER! TO GUCCI! AND STEP ON IT! "demanded Yunho, with a huge grin on his face.

"YEAH STEP ON IT!" Ah-hin chimed in.

Jasmin and Changmin sweat dropped as they saw the limo storm off.


HAHA GUCCI CRAZE AND 'SWEAT DROPPED!' NEW TERM COINED! (means diao) LOL sweatdrops at this.

EXCERPT #3 (THE MOST EPIC):

*shocked* "Can this be…what people call L-love?" Changmin blushed at the thought of him actually falling in Love for the first time.
"Wow…my first love!" *MAJOR BLUSHING*


ROFL NO COMMENTS HAHAHAHAHAHA i love this fanfic! LOL

Labels: