Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
@ 11:15 PM


I LOVE YOU KAKA♥

you're finally coming back!!!! :D


Better score 10 goals on tuesday morning!!! (sigh why brazil always get the 2.30am slots one) and sucks that exams are coming i cant watch brazil chile neither can i watch spain portugal!!! and it may be the last time coentrao's playing/torres's playing D: ohnoooooo ): SHALL PRAY FOR KAKA :D YAY.

okay whatever. haventdone much prep for exams yet urgh.


&as usual, school starts tmr.


it wasn't that bad, last day of holidays, had this jumbo feast on sushi and raw stuff :) just that there may be height and weight tmr!! D:

Labels: , ,