Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
@ 8:52 PM


Just wna say a big thank you


To all my friends who were there at Angklung Alive! on Thursday night, thank you very much. :D

jannah you pangseh me D:

dreamnt about changmin yesterday (or more like this morning). The dream was super ACTIONNN and scary if it happened in real life I'd die of shock. its worse than some dno how many corkscrew rollercoaster ride okay. SCARYSHIT.

shall not elaborate can't really remember.

and I can't believe some people are such two-faced bitches or something. seriously what's up with them they need counselling -.- at such a young age somemore.

Labels: ,