Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
@ 3:45 PM
if throwing coins into some pond would make wishes work, I'd do that right now. Or wishing upon a star, not that the stars are visible here at night.

I wish it was 2 weeks ago. At that time I was at a last-minute pre-concert rehearsal.... Or was I taking care of fussy little brats who didn't know what an iron was.

Imagine you only have 2 weeks free. And the projects you got are group work. Say spend two days doing each project. I have three. So one week is just used up. The next week, use it for homework then. How about spending three days on homework (three days in four weeks is really little if you think of it), and there's a remaining four days.

What's on right now: There's the annual GSS (YAY!!!!) and a shopping spree is needed DEFINITELY. And most importantly, there's worldcup! (which means late nights, late nights).

Four days - what exactly do you do in those four days.

Not forgetting the people who are working. Heh.

Basically, what everyone wants is more time, less work. Seriously. I know four weeks was a hell lot of time, but what time is there when you have to go to school nearly everyday for at least two weeks for CCA or other stuff (like work)? Not forgetting the amount of projects we've got and the midterms coming up right after this. The homework load has been fair and just (it's not very much, really), but the time required for studying/revision and assignments and stuff is just too much.

Okay, having said all this, we gotta admit life's much better for us compared to the rest who are busy cramming for the upcoming O's. Well, but that is no excuse for the long-deserved break.

Done with the angst, shall continue with my never-ending workpile :) (well it's been reduced by half...)



...

Labels: