Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, June 28, 2010
@ 8:21 PM


A brand new beginning,


yeahh do you know why I'm actually blogging TWO DAYS before exams?! cuss..... my cousin's gna be born soon in about 12 hours (i mean it starts in 12 hours!) Lil'johnxz! :D hahaha yay mini renee boy version xD whooohooo~

Okay this is AWESOME MAN. CAN'T WAIT. THEN IT'S JOY TO THE WORLD~ lala okies gtg STUDY BYEBYE MUACKS♥♥♥

omg btw I didn't know they had perfumes with the baby scent D: haha for ADULTS OR KIDS WTV WOW COOL LOL.

Well... first day of school, for the first time, did not feel like the first day of school. It just felt like any other Monday, just that I had terrible holiday blues or something and began glaring at everyone and duh they returned the glares -_- except a few who dared to wave back.

Conclusion: alot of people don't have enough self confidence to take the first step :) hehe

what kind of shit is this.

But I got through the day without eating anything except soya bean (it helps to make you full for awhile), and finally went to get this fatty OLD CHANG KEE CURRY PUFF :D hahaha.

AND AS ALWAYS,

KAKA FTW♥

& special thanks goes out to all my dear and thoughtful friends aka Lynn, Tianyu and Jolynn for buying souvenirs back for me from China and UK/France! :D Made my day!! :) Thanks you guys!!!! ^^

Labels: , ,