Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
@ 1:50 AM
zomg i'm awake now with a HEADACHE.

again.

DOWN WITH LOVE WAS GREAT!!! THEY FINALLY BROKE UP. HAHA

and I MUST DO SS AA BY NOWW TONIGHT cus I MUST DO IT! IF NOT TMR I CANNOT EAT SUSHI!!! OKAY YES. HAHAHA. SUSHI TMR. GO EDITH. SUSHI. YESSSS. EXACTLY. LETSGO. HAHAHA

super sweaty nowwwww but yeah. should i go disrupt everyone's sleep by WASHING FACE haha ._. aiya heck go wash. cannot stand it so gross n sticky HAHA.

i think my trust in people is wavering like crazyyyyyy D:

ps changmin sounds like a girl when he sings timeless xD