Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, May 10, 2010
@ 9:08 PM
i must go learn QA. HAHA sucks. anyone wna tutor meee got free treats foooood yummeh xD

YES I ATE MY SUSHI NOW MY AWESOME +PLAN+ CAN BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AREN'T YOU EXCITEDDDDD XD HEHE meows blabblabblab xD

went home early today and totally slacked a few hours off, caught THREE EPISODES OF RYUSEI NO KIZUNA!!! (yesyes i know it's quite old the show but notbad still) HAHA. :D Nino still has that kena bullied look there, it's just HIM okay hahaha. but so cool they come out with all those lame plots to fool people and swindle money HAHAHA LOLS beeshhh haha

i feel smart today shall go do homework nowww BYEEEE GO AWAY STOP DISTRACTING ME SUSHI IS ANNOYINGLY DISTRACTING AND MAKES PEOPLE HUNGRY DURING CLASS LOL hahaha SASHIMI TTM

oh and changmin had his first kiss today D: but wtv alls fair in love and war ;D

Labels: