Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
@ 12:45 AM
whooohoooo!!! spent the whole day on cmps today doing scrapbook :D it is tiring, but its fun too if u do it with the right people :D that makes it fun luhhh haha talking about A CERTAIN SOMEONE HAHAHAHA FUNNEH TTM DROOL HAHAHA LOLS XD

i mean giving our scrapbook a makeover. it was seriously blah last time :D

now it's so pweeeettty hahahaha


plain is good :D


hehe and me and yujia ate lunch before EUNICE came with all our PAPERS (HAHA SPONSORED!!! LOL) HAHAHA. MEEEHEAAHAKLJFKLD:JKL:

you peeps make me HAPPY YO :D

&I FOUND MY PENKNIFE THE SUPER SHARP COOL SLEEK SLENDER ONE THAT HAS BEEN MISSING FOR AGESSSS!!! XD

and the wanton noodles downstairs not tht nice :X hmph. but the chilli is goood i think its chilli padi abit super spicy i almost dieded HEHE.

Labels: ,