Thursday, May 27, 2010
@ 11:50 PM
WE WON CHEERLEADING.
and it was cus of AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION OKAY :D felt like sec one today again... hehe don't know how to describe this happy feeling ;D
shrek was great. stupid kbox total rip-off sia.
&DAVID ARCHULETA IS FRIGGING HOT AND MORE DBSK-ISH NOW HAHA but changmin I STILL LOVE YOU MY ONE AND ONLY♥ hehe no intention to steal people's husband ;D haha the plansssss tomyam gathering in the middle of the nightttt
zomg squeals haha bought this cute thingum today blehxz hahaha. yay.
found out richard got last actually today for sports fest. but the point is we won in terms of house spirit and that's all that counts♥
to all my friends who made my last day of school really great and awesome, (THERES ALOT),
THANK YOU VERY MUCH♥
see you next term!! ^^
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
has been a long while since i blogged about house hahaha beeee!
lee won. expected. hehe.
Labels: RICHARDSON, say LOVE, school