Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
@ 10:48 PM
Surely there is something to rejoice in victory about, lest you succumb to self-pity and vindictiveness
- A certain Mr Lee

an advice for people: there are vicious people out there, look out for your gut feelings :D

/edit: i removed the disgusting emoshit part cus tht's seriously not me and it's so loserr! :D hahaha like seriously self-pity man!

anyways we had bbq for dinner at my aunt's place and we BBQ-ED MARSHMALLOWS till they were brown and CRISPY. :D JEALOUS HUR its like the CRISPY ON THE OUTSIDE and GOOEY ON THE INSIDE IT BOOMZ WHEN YOU BITE IT HAHA. maybe my talent is in bbq-ing marshmallows heeee

but i still think the best were the chicken wings. they were AWESOME TTMAM HEHEHE BE JEALOUS! xP

Labels: