Sunday, May 16, 2010
@ 9:59 PM
heres what happened:
Maybe I should call her to ask about chem pt nowww, I thought.
So i dialed her number (that i can kind of memorise HAHA yeahh cool) and no one picked up. INSTANTANEOUSLY my PHONE started ringing (it goes 'HEY YOU! FINALLY!') and i abit paranoid in case its +someone+ but its SHER HAHA SO I PICK UP COOL HUR HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
yayyyyeeeeeeee ;D
this is KEWL
and im so bored i dont feel like doing work i feel like DANCING HAHAHA but abit tired.
OMG I JUST WASTED MY FREE-EST WEEKEND AWAY D:
and PREPARING FOR MASS CONFRONTATION TMR. WISH ME LUCK! I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE. NO EXPERIENCE HERE. BUT I MUST GET MY $$ BACK!!!!!! YES. OKAY. EXTRA $5 COMES ROLLING IN :D PLAY TIME IS OVER. NO MORE MR NICE GUY I MEAN UH MS NICE GIRL?!!?!?!?!?! TIME TO BE STRAIGHTFORWARD FIRM AND MAFIA ABOUT THIS. THIS IS NO JOKE.
must think of smt more ingenious and funxz besides red paint and pigheads
omg nimin makes the funniest puns. when shes flipping mad. HAHAHA
"assume means an ass out of u and me"
LOLS. randomnnezz