Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
@ 7:38 PM


"certain sec fours" ROFLLLLL credits amandalimmmmm xD we were trying to draw in this way. kinda cool hurh.

THIS IS AWESOME!!! :D

my aim today is to FINISH RYUSEI NO KIZUNA!!!!! but due to some hiccups i had to stall the watching for about half an hour? LOL :D

sometimes u just wish u had more time in a day (and less time at school while you're at it) RIGHTTTT. to do all these fun stuff.

"I" person has too little alone time. thts what it said. i disagree! :D

OH AND THERES DOWN WITH LOVE LATER, BE SURE TO CATCH IT. ITS GETTING EXCITING :D

due to certain reasons iremoved the link :D

this picture currently has about 60+ comments :)