Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
@ 7:23 PM
today was quite fruitful!!! :D

i overcame this big phobia that existed since s2... yeahh..

Im super scared of touching lab chemicals no. but today i touched so many and NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME :D hehehehe

yeahhh :D

realised that doing a chem experiment is abit like baking a cake/cooking something you've never done before. When you see nice results, the sense of satisfaction is...

TREMENDOUS.

hehe :D blabbbbbb.

MUST GET READY FOR THE FIGHT ON 4 JUNE!!!!! while everyone is holiday-ing/shanghai-ing im BATTLING AT THE FRONTLINE WITH CHEMICALS. LOL

this is crazy. omg.

suddenly have this craving for mcdonalds. shall not eat them for a long time now :) MUST ABSTAIN.

Labels: