Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, May 21, 2010
@ 10:51 PM
hehe i decided to delete some stuffff incase person in question sees which is quite bad means ill get CANED EVERYDAY or thrown out :P someone pls take me in thennn ^^

blaeh. haha choir rocked ytd, but something else happened to D:

im stressed for OH. yknow. can u belieeeveee it.

i hv awesome classmates they actually wna go for ak concert though its combined... actually really, it puts people off doesn't it D: hahaha.

quotes L, "I PAID $10 TO WATCH RGS GIRLS, NOT +insert+ LEH!!!!"

lol epic.

and my sis is FLYING OFF TO SHANGHAI TMR. no one to scold people for me hahahaha! :O