Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
@ 4:31 PM


Forever in our hearts♥


and again I feel like hiding somewhere and building walls around to block me from the world and all these stuff and live in my own delusional world. Just keep crying and crying and crying and it's still the same it isn't any better. This is so lame.

An avatar life would be great just go around the forest jumping around and flying. How nice. (yes im horribly affected by the movie) except that you're gigantic and blue.

once again,
No way in hell this is happening.
but it is

Labels: