Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
@ 7:28 AM
YAY IVE FINISHED STINKING SS AA though ithink this review sucks more than the FA but whatever. I FINISHED :D this article is so hardddd anyway haha it's too objective. :D

YAYNESS. BLEH haa

GPA 4.0 AND YUMMY SUSHI COME TO MAMA! ;D (quotes esther)

/edit
i feel so results-oriented nowadays. It's as if the process doesn't really matter anymore. THATS KINDA SAD. i want my old self back D: not this disgusting mugger that does work in advance D: (actually the work in advance part is COOL but the mugger WANT TO GET HIGH MARKS part is bad).

no wonder joel joey said that singapore kids are weird. mind you you're a singapore kid too -.- LOSER.