Thursday, May 6, 2010
@ 7:06 PM
You totally disregarded our presence. oh you say you didn't intend to? are you sure? :) Saying such things infront of us, really. That's way too tactless. It's like a blatant slap in the face. You humiliated us, and you'll pay for it in due time.
Oh, and sorry for being so incompetent and unfit. I'm serious, since you are all such visionary and exemplary beings brimming with the most brilliant ideas in the world far beyond imagination, I must say I'm really proud of your talent and your little ambitious goals that bring you a sense of joy and achievement in your little narrow-minded lives :)
I know you can't wait for us to go, we don't really want to be stuck here either. For goodness sake be more sensitive, though, is that too difficult for you to bear? I think not, for if it were so, it would be greatly intriguing and appalling for a simple minded creature like myself, and amusing - hey, that's another source of entertainment for my sad life. For your level of intellect and high cailbre (or so as you think), I am sure this is a really easy task for you, as easy as cake.
But then again, may I question, for an easy thing like this, why are you not performing up to expectations?
You have utterly failed in such a simple assignment - which only requires common sense and a little awareness :)
Or more like, a little human touch.
Oh well, all's done is done, guess we'll just see who's gonna have the last laugh in the end :D
All the best to your endeavours, we're waiting :)
Labels: RANTS