Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
@ 10:27 PM
some intelligible conversation i heard today, typical of all result-oriented Singaporean minors. Amusing that it actually begins from young.

Kid: Mummy, guess what I got for my test it's upon 100!
Mum: Did you try your best?
Kid: yesyesyes


Mum: 10


i love kaname jun♥

though I don't know you or anything, it just affects me, really. I read it over and over again, those 3 pages, once, twice, thrice, four times, five times... It's the temptation, yet at the same time, my emotions plummet from cloud nine to an all time low. Somehow it reminds me of that, even though I know you were probably referring to something completely different.