Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
@ 12:42 AM
awake and chionging cmps stuff ycm report urgh last piece of work better do it well.



Eyes are closing supposed to be at airport now but I kinda overslept so im not gna get my sistahhhh. Coming back. hahahaha.

Torturous this morning. urghhh so horrible the heat was seriously unbearable and mosquitoes were just swarming. Well not that bad till the point of 'swarms' but yeah you get the point -.- &we paid $2 for weird stuff too. -.- Refreshments they call it. I wonder if we were a group of foreigners visiting this school what kind of food would they serve us.... ahaha. irony. isn't it.

I guess I know what you mean now by 'everything you've believed in comes crumbling down', well I get it now. Seriously, everything. What is this man.