Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
@ 9:31 PM
it's over.

i don't know whether to feeel HAPPYYY :D:D:D:D or sad ):

it's the relieved feeling and yet the 不舍之情 (k if tht din make sense i made it up :x)

i just wna say how i actually will miss ALL OF YOUUUU though we have cold wars (we don't really quarrel but we cold war haha) here and there, and i realised that even though finals was sucky esp the chionging scrap book thing, I'm really proud of what we have achieved, it's thanks to our tcher also la :D she really pushed us, and i miss her noww though sometimes she quite rawr haha.

it's so annoying, when you only learn how to appreciate stuff after they're gone.

shall elaborate onthissss issue... :D when the stupid JTC IS FINISHED URGH...



EZaction!


considered DELETING THIS OR JUST PERMANENTLY LOCKING IT AND LEAVING IT TO ROT but THANKS TO SHER MEEN'S WORDS IM MOTIVATED ONCE AGAIN TO KEEP THIS PLACE ALIVE AND READER-FRIENDLY!! :D

Labels: