Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
@ 4:34 PM
To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world


don't think you're insignificant and small, cus you are a big part of my life and many others♥



and today,was a breakthrough of my life.

Never met one so insolent, tactless and suffering from a severe deficiency of self awareness. Shame on you, even a toddler's EQ can beat yours. Are you even human?

i seriously think you're a mutant - TURTLE!

and some individuals need to get their priorities straight, they're investing in the wrong things!!! good grief!

Labels: