Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, April 5, 2010
@ 4:19 PM
7 years.



2003/2004 - Hug (debut)



2008 T Concert - Love in the Ice



2008 - Mirotic



2008 Nov - Mirotic (live)


2009 - Breakout!


7 years of hard work.
7 years of friendship.
5 talented and amazing people.


i feel like digging a hole in the ground and sticking my head in. Hiding in some room where all these rumours will never reach me. I feel like escaping from reality. I'm sure many of us do.

And in the blink of an eye, everything comes tearing down.

Someone tell me this is not happening.

Labels: