Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
@ 11:21 PM


sweet madness♥


River Island has such nice shoes♥♥♥

Am eyeing and obssessed with two pairs - the pink pink one and the high top cool one :D

Super sad now cus I obviously can't afford them, like welll I can save up and stuff but I don't think I'll get to them in time they'd be like off the shelves already, or even if I do get them I will get into a whole load of trouble.

But I still can't stop thinking about the shoessssssssss D: howhowhowhowhow it's like some super bad obssession!!!!!! It's worse than the wallet, the rings, the jeans and stuff it's SUPER BAD HAHA. so pathetic, it's like even the feeling of wearing it or just plain looking at it becomes an anticipated joy lol.

I think all aspects of life are interconnected with the same underlying principle :D haha. as lame cheeeeesey yuck thing this is but its true right...

Say relationships. Like all kinds la straight gay friends? haha. They are like wanting to buy this super expensive pair of shoes. Sometimes you never know if the other person feels the same way as you do, it may be obvious its some one sided thing, but you just want to delude yourself over and over again that it isn't the case and everything is this rosey perfect picture - but it isn't.

On your part you obssess about it nonstop (okay la not to the point of obssession but yeah) and keep thinking that everything is okay... you 'believe' that it is a two-way thing, though somewhere at the back of your mind, a still small voice tells you it's just wishful thinking on your part. You let this obssession carry on and the further it goes, the deeper you sink and you realise you can't get out of it. (like how changmin is... haha)

And when the truth hits you right smack in the face and you realise all this just a silly little daydream, you just want to die.

Any teeny weeny little response that seems so insignificant in others' eyes just means so much to you.

How pathetic. This is just not worth it, my friend. Get over it and move on, stop thinking about what the other person thinks and feels or gets hurt cus who cares as long as you are happy yourself :D SELFISH POV FTW



Happy with those multi-purpose sneakers that have accompanied you through mud and rain.

doesn't it sound like. DOWN WITH LOVE :D hahah YES IT IS!!! lol


on a lighter note, ORA today was exhausting.

And down on luck today i guess, forgot to bring umbrella nearly got drenched (fortunately I got home sort of before it poured).

Couldn't get into the house cus I forgot my keys and no one was home, was locked out for an hour plus and it was thunderstorming and lightning-ing. Looked like a cocmplete idiot walking around in circles and doing mirotic routines and other dance routines D:(nope I didn't go for the KPOP thing today)

Finally got home to find that the computer crashed cus of some +fill in the blank with the most appropriate word+

down with love rocked today yay!!!1

and not gna eat nachos and canadian pizza for the longest time in history, ever. (for me).

and I can't express how thankful I am for my awesome angklung batchmates, don't think you can find people like them cus everyone here is scheming and bitchy and whatever. We live in our little world comprised of JUST US and what we talk about +coughs+ and heck care about everything else♥

so, SHOULD I BUY THE SHOES? XD

Labels: , ,