Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
@ 11:09 PM
i was really scared for ipu today.

i did EIGHTEEN. YAY ME!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

andddd am now suffering from the after-effects of being overly enthusiastic and pulling till i hit the beam with a PIANG sound nonstop for the first 10plus pulls. HAHA zomg.

LOSERRRR -.-

took circle line today. we saw the train tracks its creepy haha. does circle line have a driver ah? for the train... its abit like LRT and the skytrain right.

YAY JUNSU JUST ARRIVED IN SINGAPORE TWO HOURS AGO!!! YAY JUNSU!!!! JUNSU IS IN SINGAPORE ZOMG. SINGAPORE IN JUNSU IS. ARHGHHHGkljfkdlafjkldafjdkl;a WHOOPEEEEE I FEEL THE AURA~ HAHA