Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
@ 10:06 PM
i hate hypocrites.

even though i'm one. All of us are.

I mean I hate those who come up with lame statements/weak arguments that will totally FAIL LORMS AND SS HAHAHA cus theres no EVIDENCE supporting it.

and gawd, christmas island was so last year. it was seriously worth it. YOU HYPOCRITE. i feel like swearing but. it's okay let's be refined young ladies AND NOT SWEAR. :)


once again,

I HATE HYPOCRITES (with poor argumentative and reasoning skills! HAHA SO THERE)

can't believe icried over this grrrrr so not worth my time.

Labels: