Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
@ 2:45 PM
was reading my down with love-inspired post yesterday and think it's really funny and lame. hahaha. AND exaggerated. not in that kind of situation anyway, was inside for awhile and am now OUT OF IT YES HAHA.


I'm just really awed by my church friends, was listening to them talk today about A MATH and how all of us fail amath one xD hahahaha (math 2 la, i guess.... got 5/20 waddaya expect -.-)

(I'm gna use initials for this can't afford to have people's privacy to get erm exposed haha; note theres 3 J people)

R: eh how's your math
T: still like that lor, cmi
JN: haiyo your mother leh
T: like this lor, cannot drop the subject. +actually theres quite a bit of elaboration here+ I'm very stressed and tired already leh.
JL: now i also kena lor, results kns
E: YES. MY MATH FAILED HAHA. fail quite badly somemore.
JS: haha mine also fail leh... fail long ago already.
R: yeah hey guys dont mind i suan ur, i only need 3% more to pass my math its at 47% :D
JL: omw u smartass laaaa you
N:WHATEVER I DONT TAKE AMATH XD

lol wth.

and i'm super annoyed with the scheming people that live with me -.- that's why I'm constantly on my toes and always having the need to predict people's intentions and actions.

Labels: