Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, March 22, 2010
@ 10:46 PM


'Cos sometimes, that's what friends are for.


AND nice quote (again!) from NIMIN haha :D
Sometimes you have to put walls around you not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down just to be with you.

hehe we found out some good news today 8D it's been passing around already I guess, had live feed from the people behind...

and i found this thai restaurant opposite bedok interchange! whoo it's called nakhan or something :D

My resolutions for t2

1. Have better time management
2. Mug more
3. Sleep more as well
4. Procrastinate less
5. Learn wedding dress
6. Bake hashbrowns and etc x)
7. Go and run more

Yeah that's about it :D

andddd most importantly,
THANKS ALOTTTT JAN ♥
YOU'RE AN AWESOME FRIEND SO STOP EMOING :D though i know you're NOT gna see this who cares



HAHA.

Labels: ,