Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, August 3, 2009
@ 11:41 PM
actually, i'm at a loss for words. I JUST COMPLETED MY CHINESE PT ^^ - okay about one hour plus ago...



sucha good performance :) its totally perfect zomg LOVE IN THE ICE ;D SO MUCH PASSION LAH... omg im seriously SPEECHLESS okay zz


DBSK FOREVER ♥

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! ^^

even if one of them is gone, they're not the same.



it's been six years...



ps wth lah last page of life section what a super unglam pic of a LIVE performance D:

Labels: ,