Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
@ 11:44 PM
Disclaimer: this is a video-full post C:

look at THESE.



HOT DANCING CHANGMIN :D looks like leehom!!! xD



(ignore the lyrics). WHOO YUNHO. and WHOAAAA CHANGMIN SCREAM :D super coool!!! (it always is hahaha)



rising sun! :D their live is super gooooood zomg. SERIOUSLY :D

hahahahaha... first day of WEEK TWO. havent done anything! except physics pt lah hurhur ^^



and dance, haha this is super cool okay..



MARVELLOUS :D haha can u imagine the whole train station zomgxz feel like going city hall n try (it hink they'll ask the police come only lorhh hehe)



GOSH... they all different height but during the dance look super cool luhhh ^^

Labels: