Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, April 6, 2009
@ 8:57 PM
haha okay heres the TOOT fotos from YZ. actually im the only one looking toot everyone's so SEXY N GORGEOUS but nvm for the FUN OF IT :D

see im so NOTCOOL D: lol

Photobucket

MY DG :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

wa super ahbeng SUNGLASSES!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

selinaaa

Photobucket

Photobucket

spot the cake!

Photobucket

ORH. red hair?!

Photobucket

the first president of YZ :D

Photobucket

my DG again! :D

Photobucket

jessica and natt

Photobucket

Photobucket

awesome specs! liqun and deborah

Photobucket

huimin and esther! :D

Photobucket

jessicaa

Photobucket

val!

Photobucket

vanissaaa

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha auntieee chweeleenggg :D

Photobucket

we the SSN DANCERS come support us on may 23rd!

Photobucket

debbii

Photobucket

and MY THUMB D:

Labels: