Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Hello stranger

She finishes the vows, but the beeps are getting to slow
His voice is almost too low
As he says, I love you forever, forever and always
Please just remember even if I'm not there
I'll always love you forever and always








© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, April 10, 2009
@ 10:55 PM
heyos today is GOODFRIDAY :D

and alot of HORNY STUFF happened but NVM forgeddit. D:

but today we watched REDCLIFF and i think SHINDOUNAKAMURA has CUTE EXPRESSIONS :D hahaha like those small china boy with two bun xD



but this foto looks quite UNGLAM and OLD... haiyo.

Photobucket

we were waiting at orchard mrt for a certain someone...

Photobucket

DREAM? i see my IMAGINARY FRIEND :D (a hasty job in hour plus, not too bad lah hehe xD)

Photobucket
Photobucket

i think wang has alot of patience, paint the waves until so even... :D

Photobucket

the PALETTE (guess which were my colours n which were hers!)

Photobucket

CHEESE

Photobucket

whoa her blue fingers!

Labels: ,